10.21.2009

I really miss them.

Did you know they celebrate Thanksgiving on Columbus Day in Canada? I think we should adopt that tradition here. Who wants to wait all the way until the end of November to see their families? Especially when Christmas is only a few short weeks after that. Canadians totally have the right idea.

The Crawford fam

I applied to ALOT of colleges, but my decision really came down to the University of Texas and the University of Pittsburgh. I'm happy to be at Pitt. I love playing in the snow. I love hanging out at the Newman Center. I love that our sports teams are pretty good, but the fans aren't too intense. I love all the cultural events going on in the city. I really love that Adam is here with me.

But I'm already looking forward to moving back to Texas after graduation. I love the warm weather, the abundance of Mexican food, and most importantly, my family. Maybe this time I'll even end up in Austin!

3 comments:

  1. yes, come to austin! :)
    not that i am biased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. texas is awesomeeeee.

    i totally feel you

    ReplyDelete
  3. come back to TEXAS!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.