12.23.2009

Wedding Wednesday: Bridesmaids

The most exciting part of the wedding planning process so far has been everything with my bridesmaids. A few weeks ago, I ordered some really cute note cards from etsy and asked four girls to be in the wedding.


My sister, Allison, is going to be my maid of honor.
My close friends, Sam and Arli, are going to be bridesmaids.
The group will be completed with Adam's little sister, Katie.


After everyone said yes, I sent out a little information sheet with details about ceremony, dress, and shoes. Allison already ordered her dress and it looks absolutely fantastic on her!

6 comments:

  1. OMG!! I bet wedding planning is mucho exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW those look so nice!!! (Both the dresses AND the notecards!) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for future Wedding Wednesdays!

    Your wedding is going to be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article.
    فساتين زفاف مسلم

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12/10/2017

    Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists. Soul Desire wedding music

    ReplyDelete

  6. PEC issues the roll number slips of students of BISE Faisalabad. PEC conducts exams of 5th class and prepares results. The result will be available on 31 March 2018. Students can check their 5th class result 2018 on our website and also can check on PEC’s official website.

    examination result 8th class 2018
    5th class 2018 results
    pec 8th class result 2018 online

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.