8.25.2010

Arli's Wedding

Sorry I've been absent for a while! It sure has been a busy month, but I promise to get caught up on posting soon. My best friend since kindergarten, Arli, got married a week after our wedding. Adam also had one week left of his internship, so I got to hang out with my grandparents and finish all the thank-you notes before we left for our honeymoon. It worked out perfectly!


The day of the wedding, we arrived at the church pretty early to get ready. Everyone but me {since I am now sporting short hair!} got their hair done. It was so fun to hang out and relax a little before the ceremony. Above, Arli's mom is lacing up her beautiful wedding dress.


The bridesmaids! Jessica {to the right of me} is one of my closest friends. I actually went to prom with the Maids of Honor, Taylor and Caitlyn. And completing the group was Arli's cousin, Amanda.


After the ceremony, Arli's parents threw a wonderful reception at a nearby banquet hall. Family and friends decorated and prepared all the food. Everything turned out fantastically. The groom's mom made the wedding cake! Isn't that amazing?


Arli and Phil's first dance.


The bride and groom leaving for the exotic honeymoon in Costa Rica!