Before the school year started, I made some goals. One month later, I have yet to really accomplish any of them, always using the excuse that I was still settling into a routine. Well, enough excuses! I am going implement these goals today. Or next week.
1. Workout three times a week.
2. Read the bible with Adam every night.
3. Find some new recipes and expand my cooking repertoire.
4. Read books for fun during lunch and in between classes.
5. Stop buying things online from J.Crew.
Oh, J.Crew. Why must you tempt me with 30% coupons?