5.20.2013

Hermann Park

Adam technically didn't have enough vacation time for a two-week trip. We really wanted to see both of our sisters graduate and we really didn't want to make two separate trips or split up somehow, so it was super nice of Adam's boss to allow him to work from home all last week. While he was working, Claire and I found lots of fun ways to occupy ourselves. One morning, we met up with both Claire's grandmothers, Aunt Allie, Aunt Jenn, and her cousin Estelle in Hermann Park.
 
Hermann Park

Hermann Park, in my humble opinion, is one of the prettiest spots in Houston. I love, love, love all the beautiful live oak trees.
 
 Hermann Park

We took Claire and Estelle on the little train that runs through the park while Allie stayed behind to watch the strollers. I'm pretty sure the adults got a bigger kick out of it than the babies...
 
Hermann Park

Hermann Park

After lunch at the "build your own grilled cheese" place in the park, we walked through the rose gardens.

Hermann Park
 
Hermann Park

Hermann Park

This picture of Claire toddling around just kills me.
 
Hermann Park

I mean, really.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to Hermann Park in so long, and I had no idea there was a build your own grilled cheese place! We will have to go visit!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.