9.25.2009

Favorites Friday: Music

Music has always been a big part of my life, probably because I suck at sports. I took piano lessons in elementary school and then played the clarinet in marching band for 9 years {too long!} Sadly, now there's really only two places I listen to music.

Favorite Music for the Gym:

#1 - Taylor Swift



#2 - Carrie Underwood



Notice any similarities? They're catchy and upbeat, perfect for slaving away on the treadmill.

Favorite Music for the Car:

#1 - Ben Folds


Adam and I have seen him in concert twice. He's funny.

#2 - Oldies



Have you heard the Beach Boys' song "Wouldn't it be Nice?" That pretty much sums up my relationship.

2 comments:

  1. very nice! i love me some tswift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also in love with taylor swift!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.