9.28.2009

Rednal Retreat

Adam and I avoided the G-20 craziness this past weekend by going on a retreat with the Newman Center. They have a house, called Rednal, about an hour outside of the city that's used just for retreats. It was awesome - spiritually enlightening, peaceful, and tons of fun. Unfortunately, it was pouring down rain most of the weekend, so we couldn't enjoy the beautiful fall weather. Except for when Adam dragged me out of bed at 7:00 to walk to the top of a giant hill. Totally worth it.


P.S. Have you ever played bananagrams? It's my new favorite game.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh bananagrams! i just learned how to play this week at church! i am officially addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teach us how to play Bananagrams! I have never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, teach us how to play it! and take more pictures!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.