2.10.2010

Cute British Kids

So, I am pretty much in love with British kids and their adorable accents. Adam and I went to Paris this past weekend and when we were climbing up the Eiffel Tower {which is not recommended if you're afraid of heights like I am} we overhead this conversation between a little British boy and his mom.

Son: What would you do if you saw David Beckham at the top of the Eiffel Tower? Would you take a picture?
Mom: Yes, I would take a picture.
Son: What would you do if you saw Richard Branson at the top of the Eiffel Tower? Would you take a picture?
Mom: Yes, I would take a picture.
Son: What would you do if you saw Colin Firth at the top of the Eiffel Tower? Would you take a picture?
Mom: Yes, I would take a picture.
Son: What would you do if you saw Gordon Brown at the top of the Eiffel Tower? Would you take a picture?
Mom: I would take a group picture.

To further fuel my obsession, Adam showed me this adorable video the other day.


Don't you just love his curly hair? And that little sweater? I can't wait for our spring break trip to England!

2 comments:

  1. cutest.thing.ever.

    and that is why my husband must be british. or atleast pretend to speak with a british accent. either one will work at this point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously. i would love to marry a man with an accent.

    just saying hahah

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.