6.09.2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday! I wish I wasn't at work right now, so we could go shopping and out to lunch.

Top Five Reasons Why I Love My Mom:

1. She is a wonderful wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. She is always putting others needs ahead of her own and lending a hand to those in need. Talk about a good role model!

2. She knows how to find a good deal. She has passed on all the secrets of the sale rack and the art of returning.

3. She loves to watch silly movies and read girly books, just like me!

4. She is a great listener and always offers practical advice. Sometimes it's not what you want to hear, but it's what you need to hear, and you quickly realize that, yet again, moms are always right.

5. She has taught me so much about the importance of a good work ethic - getting good grades, trying hard in the workplace, and saving money. I didn't understand these lessons when I was slaving away at Sonic in high school, but I definitely appreciate those times now.


Happy Birthday, Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Happppy Birthday! This is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah. i love that picture! how things have changed!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.