7.13.2010

L-O-V-E


Last week, I was a teensy bit stressed about the wedding. I may or may not have had a meltdown in Office Depot about hole-punching and tying ribbon on 150 programs. But, I somehow managed to finish all of them while watching Emma late at night. On Friday, Adam took me on a date to celebrate the return of my sanity. We had tacos, splurged on dessert at the Chocolate Bar, and watched Duplicity. It was so fun and relaxing and just what I needed. I love that Adam can always make me smile.

Yesterday, Adam, Allie, and I went to Cafe Catholica after work. It's a yearly event for Catholic youth with Mass, dinner, and a talk by a guest speaker. Cardinal Di Nardo himself gave a great talk about what we believe, the Nicene Creed, and having a personal relationship with God. I love hearing Cardinal Di Nardo's insightful and thought-provoking words, especially with hundreds of other young adults.

I love love. Don't you?