7.14.2010

Wedding Wednesday: Odds & Ends

Lately, I've just been tying up all sorts of wedding planning odds and ends. Last week, Adam and I accomplished most of our marriage-related tasks. We got our marriage license, new cell phones, and a joint bank account. We also reserved a truck for our move back to Pittsburgh. That will definitely be an adventure!

In wedding news, this week I wrapped the bridal party gifts. For the groomsmen, who don't appreciate cute wrapping, I just took some green bags I had lying around and filled them with neat strips of recycled paper {which already came with their presents}.


I spent a little more time wrapping the bridesmaid gifts. I picked up four pink gift bags for $2 at Hobby Lobby. Then I cut a doily into quarters and modge-podged one onto each bag. 


Our personalized "pie toppers" arrived. I love how they turned out!


And lastly, I sent out invitations to the bridesmaid luncheon we're having the day before the wedding. I found {well, really, I mean, Allie} a great free invitation template site - downloadandprint.com.


Almost everything is checked off our wedding to-do list! We've just got a few last-minute projects to tackle next week - finalizing the seating chart and sending out a schedule to everyone involved in the big day.