7.21.2010

Wedding Wednesday: Seating Chart

The wedding is only ten days a way! I could not be more excited. As I mentioned last week, we are pretty much done with all the planning. This week I sent out the wedding day schedule to everyone involved and finalized the seating chart. 

After I spent a few weeks figuring out where everyone should sit, I printed out the final arrangement onto cream cardstock leftover from our programs. Then I used some doilies and pink cardstock in the background to jazz things up a bit. The final step was just placing each sheet into a white Ikea Ribba Frame. Ta-da! An easy and {hopefully} cute way to display the seating chart.


In celebration of getting married, I gave this blog a makeover! I played off our monogram - ABC - and a Jackson 5 song to come up with the new title - Easy as ABC. I also changed the address to adamandcaitlin.blogspot.com, so please remember to update that. A big thank you to Penny Lane Designs for the new look!