1.25.2011

Cath Kidston

When we were vacationing in London last April, Adam and I stumbled upon a little shop in Notting Hill, Cath Kidston. I walked in and immediately fell in love. Adam immediately wanted to leave. So I ran around the store trying to decide on the one item I wanted to purchase as my London souvenir. I finally settled on this tea cup.

Teacup

Much to my excitement, Cath Kidston just recently started shipping to America! Here are some of my favorites from the home collection.

Cath Kidston Dishes

I love, love the idea of a mismatched collection of colorful dishes.

Dotty Dinner Plates - $35 for four

Provence Rose Bowls - $34 for four
Spot Mugs - $42 for four
Spray Flowers Side Plate - $5 each

Cath Kidston Kitchen

Everything is just so charming!

Provence Rose Cake Tins - $42 for three

Spot Napkins - $18 for four
Lace Stripe Tea Towels - $18 for two
Vintage Rose Canisters - $42 for five

Someday, my home will look exactly like an English country cottage. Who knows, maybe it'll even be an English country cottage!