1.07.2011

Family Pictures Preview

So, Allison totally won the Christmas gift exchange this year. She gave our parents the best present ever, professional family pictures!

The Kiddos

I helped her decide on the color scheme. Everyone wore jeans and sneakers. The girls wore their fanciest black tops. For the boys, we looked through my dad's extensive polo collection and picked three coordinating shirts in yellow and orange. Then Allie and I added some of her adorable homemade flower pins for the perfect finishing touch.

Caitlin, Allison and Scott

Waffle

Our amazing photographer, Christina, suggested taking the photos in downtown Humble, which has some great old architectural elements. I'm kind of obsessed with the little sneak peek she showed us and I can't wait to see the rest!

The Whole Fam 2

Christina did such a great job working with our family. She's extremely affordable and super speedy too! I think I know what Adam's parents might be getting for Christmas next year...