2.04.2011

Highs & Lows

We always do this in bible study, so I thought it'd be fun to make a weekly feature on the blog.

Highs and Lows

Highs

Caitlin: My history class on 20th century Britain. I'm usually stifling a yawn in all my business classes, but I'm like a different person in my history course - asking questions and furiously note taking. It's like I actually enjoy learning or something!

Adam: His usual Dave & Andy's and Halo time with his old roommates.

Lows

Caitlin: Not getting to sleep early enough. Why does our 10:30 bed time always get pushed back an hour?

Adam: Finding out that his modern physics lab is going to be way harder than expected. This is definitely going to be his hardest semester of college by far.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! I like the highs and lows on the blog! Lunch was fun! I didn't mention it, but the reason I left you on the corner of Murray was so that I could stop by Giant Eagle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I hope you're braving the weather up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i might just do this on a weekly basis, too!

    yay for interesting classes and video games!

    poor adam. and sleep is a tricky thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea! call me soon!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.