8.18.2011

The Magnificat

Magnificat

Adam and I tend to have pretty different approaches to spending money. Most of the time, Adam is able to contain my spendy ways, but when our birthdays roll around, it's a whole different story.

Case in point, when we each received a $50 check from Adam's generous grandpa as a birthday gift. I immediately headed to the clearance rack at Anthropologie. Two skirts and a few latte bowls later, my birthday check was a goner.

Adam, on the other hand, thought about what to do with his gift for two full months. He finally settled on the Magnificat, a magazine with daily prayers and mass readings. But, of course, he ordered a free copy first and then committed to a year's subscription.

We love it! And sure get a lot more use out of it than those skirts from Anthro. Let's just say I'm glad he's slowly rubbing off on me!

2 comments:

  1. We went to Hasta La Pasta last night and LOVED it! Great recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha - I probably would have done the same thing as you!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.