2.08.2012

Baby Steps: Nursery Art

Since I have no idea what our next apartment will look like, it's hard to make decisions in this decorating arena. But I've been doing lots of brainstorming!

I am planning to splurge on these three prints for Baby's nursery, from the Etsy shop Sugar Fresh. They can be customized in the color of your choice, which in my case will be some combination of blue, green and yellow.

Nursery Art

Depending on space and such, I'd really like to create a whole gallery wall centered around those prints. Sort of like this one from, of course, Young House Love. If it ends up happening, everything else will be free art. Like baby photos of mom and dad, their birth announcement, ultrasound pics, and perhaps a silhouette or something.

I love this idea of turning $4 Ikea spice racks into bookshelves.

Spice Racks to Bookshelves
{via}

And I'm always up for a good monogram, like this oversize letter from Hobby Lobby.

Oversize Letter
{via}

I'm not sure how much Baby will get out of a mobile by four months old, but they're fun anyway, right? I wouldn't mind trying to whip one up from scrap paper or fabric.

Mobiles
{paper mobile, fabric mobile}

We shall see how many of these ideas I can incorporate into Baby's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome.