2.07.2012

Dishes Decisions

We didn't register for dishes or china when we got married. I didn't want to hastily decide such an expensive and long-lasting purchase at the ripe old age of twenty-one.

Over the summer, I thought I had reached a decision and wanted to started collecting Fiestaware. But, I have been second-guessing myself ever since it was publicly proclaimed.

I finally realized that I am way too indecisive about dishes to limit myself to just one pattern. When we stopped at the Pottery Barn outlet over Christmas break, we invested in twelve nice white dinner plates.

And I can layer those with all the fun, colorful side plates and bowls I love so much. Here are our everyday dishes:

Everyday Dishes

Side plates from Cath Kidston and latte bowls from Anthropologie.

{Side Note: If you ever feel like ordering something from Cath Kidston, do it over the phone rather than online. My order was $25 cheaper than I expected it to be!}

I'd love to eventually collect lots of holiday-themed side plates. Just for the major holidays, of course. I don't want to go overboard and have special plates just for Memorial Day.

Christmas Dishes

Right now, we have Christmas side plates from West Elm with more festive latte bowls.

Next on my list are these babies, to break out for family birthday celebrations.

Birthday Dishes

Cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome.