9.24.2012

Mom's Day Out

On Saturday, Adam watched Claire for the day so I could have a little me time! I can't remember the last time I went somewhere by myself. I even drove in the HOV lane on the highway for a bit before I remembered that Claire wasn't in the car. With my free day, I...

Mom's Day Out

Did some shopping at Goodwill. My favorite finds were a Stations of the Cross coloring book and Liberty of London shirt.

Mom's Day Out

Found some new jeans at Kohl's. I was super excited that they don't need to be hemmed, which is almost always the case.

Mom's Day Out

Enjoyed my favorite meal at Panera.

Mom's Day Out

Got my hair cut. Adam's company has a lot of awesome discounts, so this very swanky salon ended up being about the same price as the little hair place I went to growing up. Let's just say this rest of the clientele didn't spend the morning at Goodwill and Kohl's. 

Mom's Day Out

And, finally, went to adoration and confession without a baby to wrangle. 

Untitled

It was so much fun to have some time to myself, but I really missed these two!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that sounds like an awesome day! As soon as my little girl is less dependent on nursing, I'll see if I can convince my husband to give me the same luxury :-)

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.