11.02.2012

Five on Friday

1. I posted about my favorite items at Trader Joe's a while back, but honestly, it's rare for me to leave that store without something sweet in my cart. I couldn't resist these pumpkin macaroons!

Pumpkin Macarons

2.  This election is my first time voting, since I didn't officially become a citizen until right after graduating from college. Although I am pretty passionate about some of the issues, it would be a lot more exciting if I liked any of the candidates. Or if we actually got to vote in person! Washington only does mail-in voting. How lame is that?

3.  Although, I do love how environmentally-friendly things are here. Our apartment complex just started composting and gave everyone these compost keepers to store their food scraps!

Composting!

4. I always get confused when an actor from Friday Night Lights shows up on Parenthood. My first thought is "What is Luke Cafferty doing on a date with Amber?" Speaking of Friday Night Lights, are you watching Tami Taylor's new show, Nashville? It's kinda fun so far.



5. Proof of Claire on the move! She's currently trying to get into the fireplace, so I should probably attend to that situation...

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, macaroons!

    So exciting to see Claire scooting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Washington only does mail-in voting. How lame is that?

    3. Although, I do love how environmentally-friendly things are here."

    Ironic... (not your opinions, but the fact that the state known for being environmentally friendly requires all voters to mail in a paper ballot lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa, that's so true! I didn't realize that until now!

      Delete

You are awesome.