11.19.2012

Thankful #2: Employment

Untitled

Although we are not living where or doing what we expected after graduation, I am so thankful for the series of flukes that led to Adam's job. I am really glad that we are able to be pay off our student loans and car loan way faster than we ever anticipated. During Claire's hospital stay, it was such a relief that Adam had already received a job offer, so we just had to worry about her getting better, not how we were going to pay for all these medical bills. If Adam had gone to grad school right away, I most likely would have had to keep nannying or tutoring in some capacity to supplement our income. I am really, really thankful that I get to spend all my days taking care of Claire.  And, of course, I am so grateful for a husband willing to sacrifice his personal ambitions {at least for the time being} to provide a more secure financial future for his family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome.