1.14.2013

Swings, Slides, and Sunday

On Saturday, we were all set to finally head across the bridge into Seattle to check out the Museum of History and Industry. But then we noticed that the sun was shining for the first time in weeks.

The sun! How could you not go to the park on a day like today?

And how could we not spend a day like that at the park?

Marymoor Park

Claire got to try the swing and the slides for the first time. She loved it!

Marymoor Park

Marymoor Park

We'll catch you next time, Seattle. In the mean time, we'll be watching this cute video over and over again.



On Sunday, Claire and I ended up in coordinating attire at Mass, so I had to document it for "What I Wore Sunday."

What I Wore Sunday

Claire's outfit: Carter's all the way, baby
Caitlin's outfit: Dress from Shade {my fave!}, Target cardigan, J.Crew necklace, and DSW flats

What I Wore Sunday

Linking up with the ladies at Fine Linen and Purple for the first and probably last time. Claire and I each have only four or five Sunday dresses, so it would getting boring pretty fast...

3 comments:

  1. Aw so cute yay for mother daughter matching, love the cardigans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you and your little lady are so cute! I LOVE Shade. I only have one of their dresses, and I do like it a lot. Mostly, I am always stocked up on their camis. love

    ALSO, my husband and I visited Seattle a few months ago! It was such a fun trip. What a beautiful place you live in!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.