5.31.2013

Katie's Graduation

When Adam and I first started dating, his little sister, Katie, was in fifth grade. And, last Saturday, she graduated from high school. How crazy is that?!
 
 Katie's Graduation
 
 She graduated twenty-third {correct me if I'm wrong, Katie!} out of a graduating class of more than six hundred kids.

Katie's Graduation

Getting her diploma!

Katie's Graduation

Katie's Graduation

The babies were surprisingly well-behaved during the ceremony. Well, at least it was surprising on Claire's part...
 
Katie's Graduation

The graduate with her proud parents.

Katie's Graduation

A family friend, Josh, and their Uncle Mike, also came into town for the occasion.
 
Katie's Graduation
 
I've always thought Adam and Katie look the most alike out of all their siblings. And since Claire looks way more like Adam than me, I think she'll look a lot like her Aunt Katie one day!
 
Katie's Graduation

Aunt Katie with her two nieces.
 
Katie's Graduation

Adam's parents with three of their five kids. {The two brothers between the oldest, Jeff, and Adam are out of the country.} They are all so, so tall. I am not kidding one bit when I tell you that everyone in my family is shorter than everyone in Adam's family..
 
Katie's Graduation
 
Claire was kind of a really big fan of Katie's graduation cake. Next year, she is off to the University of Tulsa to study biochemistry. We know she is going to do great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome.