6.10.2014

Clearly Claire

P1130749

Caitlin: Claire, do you love me?
Claire: I love ME!

When waking up from a nap...
Adam: Claire, do you want your diaper changed?
Claire: No, no, I stay in crib. I relax. 

When making a mess at dinner...
Caitlin: Do you want to have good manners?
Claire: No, no. 

Adam: What's my name?
Claire: Daddy!
Adam: What's your sister's name?
Claire: Crying! 

Claire: Happy Birthday, Mommy!
Caitlin: Thanks, Claire.
Claire (whispering to herself): Too old...

First interaction of the day...
 Caitlin: Good morning, Claire.
Claire: I wanna dance!

While "helping" make breakfast, she drops a spoon and picks it up...
 Claire (giving the spoon a kiss): All better! 

After learning that we don't have time to go to the park before dinner...
 Adam: Do you want to go in the backyard now?
Claire: No, I still crying.

P1130750

2 comments:

You are awesome.