11.29.2014

Thankful #6: These Three

P1150591
 They're the cutest.
 
I am thankful for a husband who works hard to support our family, but who almost always makes it home for dinner, even if that means working late into the night. I am thankful that he is willing to do bath time, while I get to clean the kitchen in peace. I am thankful that he takes the time to really play with girls much more than I do. I am thankful for our two sweet and silly daughters. I am thankful that they both enjoy reading, my favorite activity with small children. I am thankful for the moments when they happily entertain each other and I am thankful that those moments are becoming more frequent. I am thankful that I get to spend my days taking care of my three favorite people. I am so incredibly thankful that we are all healthy and happy. I am thankful to have been called to my vocation as a wife and mother at such a young age. Can you believe this is the tenth Thanksgiving Adam and I have celebrated together? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome.