5.12.2016

Guest Post at Baking Humble Pie

P1200495

P1200506

Some Mother's Day pictures!

I constantly hear other parents talk about being "done" and I am asked all the time if we are too. This kind of talk makes me really sad and honestly makes me feel quite alone.

Thankfully, I have great friends at our parish, like Bethany, to remind me that I'm not. Bethany actually just had her fifth child, a beautiful baby girl. While she's off tending to her newest babe, she invited me to guest post on her blog, Baking Humble Pie.

You can find me over there today, talking about my strengths and shortcomings as a mother for her "I Don't Do It All" series. I'm so looking forward to reading what the other guests have to say! I know I'm not the only one who has a burgeoning love affair with Costco rotisserie chicken and finds herself singing Daniel Tiger's "find a way to play together" at least five times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome.