1.21.2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday! I wish I was there to celebrate with him.

Top Five Reasons Why I Love My Dad:

1. He knows so many interesting facts! He will always beat you at Trivial Pursuit, hands down.

2. He works really hard to support our family and to be a good father.

3. He made his children love reading. Everyone at our local library knows him by name!

4.  He has amazing will power. He lost over 100 pounds on Weight Watchers.

5. He'll go to things that he can't stand for his daughters. In high school, he took me and my friends to a Hilary Duff concert at the rodeo and wore earplugs the whole time!

Fallingwater

Happy Birthday, Dad!

3 comments:

  1. hahah that is so funny about the hilary duff concert! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad is like the sweetest man ever :)

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.