1.30.2012

More Painting

Bedroom January 2012

Bedroom January 2012

Last week, I used some silver craft paint to give a quick makeover to the lamps on our nightstands {originally black} and the giant key hanging between the windows in our bedroom {originally wood-toned}.

I also gave the new-to-us rocking chair a quick coat of black paint. After hanging out in my in-laws' garage for a few years, it was a little beat up. And, crazily enough, I finally got some plywood cut to replace our tv stand's missing back. It's all painted and ready to go; we just need to borrow a friends' power tool to make a circular hole {for cords} before we can finish the project.

Although there are still a few things I'd love to get done around here, I promised Adam that I wouldn't make any more changes to our apartment. I'm itching to paint our dining set white, but that will just have to wait until the big move. Unless I'm somehow able to convince Adam we should purchase this table instead...

P.S. Adam's mom made us that beautiful quilt as a Christmas gift! My parents gave us a Flip video camera. Perhaps I shall use it to make a little home tour video eventually.

1 comment:

  1. I love the quilt and pillow shams! They totally make the room!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.