10.24.2012

Apartment Tour

Well, we've lived in our new apartment for three months now, so I think it's about time to give y'all a proper tour. I took advantage of having the place picked up this weekend for our visitors to finally take some pictures. 

Living Room.

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Dining Room.

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Kitchen.

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Hallway.

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Nursery.

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Bathroom.

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Master Bedroom.

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

Apartment Oct. 2012

I also made this little home tour video for my parents, because they haven't seen the apartment since we first moved in and it was a crazy mess. It's very awkward {and I think I say that word at least a dozen times in the video} but at least it's an improvement over my last virtual home tour. 



My to-do list is still a mile long, but for now I am happy to have all the boxes unpacked and frames on the wall. I promised myself {and my very patient husband} that I wouldn't tackle anything else on my list until we finish our Halloween costumes, baby-proofing, and Christmas preparations.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you've done a lot in the short time you've been there! It all looks so cute and happy. That "Be filled with Joy" print is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, how'd you get the plates to stay on the wall? I like it! Also, we have a gravy boat/saucer that match one of those plates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's neat! We used plate hangers like these:

      http://www.amazon.com/Invisible-English-Hanger-Disc-5-5-Plates/dp/B001FVG25K

      They seem to be working well so far!

      Delete
  3. Your home is so charming!
    I need you to come over and help me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how colorful and fun your apartment is!!! Hope you dont mind if I snag some inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.