6.07.2013

Claire's Baptism Day

On Monday, we celebrated the first anniversary of Claire's baptism. One year ago, we welcomed her into the Catholic Church. 

Claire's Baptism Day

We had Claire's favorite dinner, pizza, and chocolate peanut butter cupcakes {I cheated and got them from Trader Joe's} for dessert. 

Claire's Baptism Day

We lit her baptism candle and sang her the "Happy Birthday Baptism Day" song. She loved it.

Claire's Baptism Day

Although I think she loved finishing off the last drop of my root beer even more.

Claire's Baptism Day

We gave her a couple little gifts to celebrate. A Magnificat board book {I think we've given her one for every single holiday since her birth. They're the best.} and a jack-in-the-box. She accompanied me to the toy store to pick it out and thought it was the most hilarious thing ever. But, at home, slightly different story. See for yourself:



Grandparents, I added a few more videos right here! There's one of her playing in the sprinkler that's can't-miss entertainment. At least in my humble opinion. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww this is so sweet! I've never heard of anyone celebrating Baptism Days, but how special! Do y'all celebrate yours and Adam's too, or just Claire's?

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.