10.27.2013

Forty Weeks With Maggie

Well, we made it through our first Mass as a family of four. And we were only five minutes late! 

What We Wore Sunday

Of course, I had to put the girls in matching outfits in honor of the occasion. 

What We Wore Sunday

Claire's cheesiest fake smile. 

What We Wore Sunday

Claire decides Maggie has invaded her personal space. {Strangely, Maggie gets no personal space when it's the other way around.} We're done. 

What We Wore Sunday

Later this afternoon, I asked Adam to take the last picture for Maggie's weekly photo project.

Forty Weeks With Maggie

I'm really happy with how it turned out. I think we definitely made improvements over Claire's bump shots. {Sorry, Claire. You're our guinea pig!}

P.S. Because I'm linking up with the "what I wore Sunday" ladies, my dress is from The Gap and the girls' outfits are from Carter's.

3 comments:

  1. Love all your pictures - especially the matching girl outfits. I try to match/coordinate my girls when I can, a little tricky because they're seven years apart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh they are so cute in their matching outfits!!! Beautiful, beautiful girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I think your bump photos were wonderful both times! I'm so impressed with your consistency. I think when we have babies, monthly shots will be about all I can manage to keep up with!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.