1.29.2014

Three Months With Maggie

Three Months Official

Likes:
Smiling all the time.
Chewing on her hands.
Dad's singing voice.
Checking out what Claire's up to.
The soft blocks Mom made her for Christmas.

Dislikes:
Whenever the car stops moving.
Settling down to sleep.

New Tricks:
Laughing.
Grabbing the toys on her bouncy seat and activity gym.
Getting her head up really far during tummy time.
Sleeping an eight-hour stretch at night.

Three Months Collage

P.S. For comparison's sake, here is Maggie at one and two months. And here's Claire at three months!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh she's just the cutest!! Also I just want to share with you that I finally put away the last of our Christmas decor yesterday. And I don't have two small children keeping me busy. So you should feel like supermom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty fabric! She has such pretty hair, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.