7.29.2015

Family Pictures

Remember how we met the rest of my family in the mountains last weekend to celebrate my parents' thirtieth anniversary? Well, we took family pictures in Leavenworth the first afternoon of the trip and I just love how they turned out! I'm so glad everyone was willing to humor me and plan the color scheme around the sundresses I made for Claire and Maggie.

HMP-3

HMP-18

HMP-21

HMP-29

HMP-35

HMP-63


HMP-82


HMP-485

HMP-158

HMP-127

HMP-180

HMP-207


HMP-242

HMP-269

Thanks, Heidi Michelle Photography, for creating such beautiful images! These will definitely be treasured for a long time to come.

P.S. Here are some pictures we took with Adam's side of the family in Florida last summer. We're looking forward to seeing them all at a wedding in West Virginia this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome.