11.05.2015

Halloween

We are big fans of themed costumes around here. Well, at least I am, and I drag everyone along with me. So far, we've come up with a pretty cute and easy idea every year we've been married. 

Mario and Luigi for Halloween

2010

Halloween Costumes

2011

Halloween

2012

Halloween

2013

P1150483

2014

P1180784

2015 

Claire has had her Elsa dress for about a year now and Maggie got her Anna dress as a birthday present. Adam just wore reindeer antlers and a brown jacket to be Sven. I made an Olaf hat and shirt based on an example they had at our local craft store.

We were at a wedding in West Virginia on Halloween, so we celebrated a week earlier (the day after Maggie's birthday party) with a ride on the Halloween train in Snoqualmie.

P1180759

P1180789

P1180793

P1180796

My parents came too and we had a delicious lunch at the Woodman Lodge behind the train station beforehand. The antique steam train takes you up to the top on Snoqualmie Falls for a beautiful view of the river. Although we had a lovely day, we are all very much looking forward to staying home and going trick-or-treating in our neighborhood next year.

1 comment:

  1. I love your themed costumes every year! I wish I could convince my husband to dress up but he refuses :(

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome.