7.26.2010

Fun Weekend

My weekend got off to a great start on Thursday night, when super-sweet Kailin sent me an awesome package of wedding gifts, including a handmade Texas pillow, which is even cuter than the one I'd been admiring on etsy. Thank you so much, Kailin!


After work on Friday, Adam and I checked out Sprinkles Cupcakes. I ordered key lime and and he ordered dark chocolate. We both agreed that they were the best cupcakes we've ever had {and we've also tried Magnolia Bakery, Hummingbird Bakery, and Hey Cupcake}.


Then we went to Jessica's twenty-first birthday dinner, at a delicious German restaurant downtown. Jessica studied abroad in Germany, so it was really neat to try the food she grew to love while living in Europe.



On Saturday night, I went to Arli's twenty-first birthday and bachelorette party, where I had my second alcoholic beverage, also a strawberry margarita.



And the fun continues this evening, when my aunt and cousin arrive all the way from Vancouver! Let the wedding festivities begin!